Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winner for Pink Parchment Soap shop

Good morning everyone
Good news today,
I've finished sorting through all my sidebars. So now everything is in it's place.
I truly hope you love our new template,

And for the business at hand
To pick a winner for 
Pink Parchment Soap Shop

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
13
Timestamp: 2010-02-10 12:30:02 UTC

 


 
So the winner is
 
 
ALISHA L.
 
Congratulations to you dear Alisha L., You have won yourself your choice of any product at
Pink Parchment Soap shop. Stay tuned cause I'll be emailing you shortly to get your complete address so we can ship your prize to you.
As for all your great readers out there, thanks so much for following us and being so devoted to us.
I love you.Have a great day.
I'll be back later with some more great offers.
Nathalie


0 comments:

Post a Comment