Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Simply Tempted new shop

Good morning,

today I'll be talking to you about a new affiliate program I'm working for.
It is called Simply Tempted, and it is absolutely fantastic.
I have my own website and I am selling bath and body products
and also soy candles. I mean these products are excellent. I bought some and I went
wild and crazy with anticipation. Let me explain.
First of all their prices are so affordable, and there is always a special going on.
And when you receive your package , it's like it Christmas all over again.



Then comes the best part, trying your products.
I tried their ''Kiss Me Body Splash''
It's a little high end fragrance bottle containing around 100 sprays for todays women.
It comes in ii scents such as: marshmallows & coconut cream, Be Delicious,
Lick me All Over, Pink Sugar, Blue Sugar. And I picked Marshmallows & Coconut Cream.




Oh my God, If I ever smelled anything like this in my life this good, I don't remember.
It was like sweet heaven, sweet, coco nutty, Even my husband couldn't wait till we were alone.
Imagine I'm 44 , made us feel like we were 24 again. hehehe!!.
You will definitely love these little scent bottles.




And I bought some ''Skinny Dip Moisturizing Bath Salts.
I absolutely adored these, They come 5 scents and I bought black raspberry vanilla.
You could really smell the berries and a hint of vanilla in the bathroom,
Even when my husband got home from work he said hummmm. did you cook some berry jam?
it smells yummy, but then as I got closer to him, he noticed it was me that smelled like berries and so he kept on sniffing at me, and he said that I really smelled good, just like berries.
Thanks to Simply Tempted.

Now back to Simply Tempted,

here is a list of what else they sell.



body soap, Popsicle soap, moisturizing salts, foaming cream soap, sugar scrubs & bath bombs.
Perfume body splash, Soy kissable lip candy, body butters.
Wickless candle melts, room spritzers, jar candles, pie candles.
AFter reading all of this you now know everything Simply Tempted has
to offer and when you visit you will see their reasonable price too.




I wish you a happy shopping experience at Simply Tempted,
Please leave me some comments after you have gone to Simply Tempted.




0 comments:

Post a Comment