Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long Winter Hats

Good day,
Today I'm listing some awesome long winter hats
You'll look super fab in these.
They'll remind you of your younger days.
These are made of a sweater sleeve, and with a part of the border rib I made the edge of the hat.
And to top it off, I added a pretty pompom.
It adds the finishing touch.
The size is one size fits all.
These little beauties are selling for $15.00
Shipping $14.95 for a total of $29.95
Great piece of art.



Long winter hat  with pompom  Checkered Brown & off white

This long winter hat is adorable. Completely re purposed.
That's what we use to wear when we were kids. Remember?.
Made from sweater sleeves and other sweater parts, that's what I call recycling.
The hat measures: 26 inches in length without the pompom.
The circumference for the head measures: 16in. and stretches to 20in.Give or take.
This hat is a real head turner. It is really comfortable.
IF you have any questions about this or any other item please convo me.
Thanks for looking at my shop.
 
 








_________________________________________________--



Long winter hat with pompom in Teal

This long winter hat is so adorable. Completely re purposed and eco.
I remember wearing those when I was a kid.
Made from sweater sleeves and other sweater parts, that's what I call recycling.
The hat measures: 22 inches in length without the pompom.
The circumference for the head measures: 19in. and stretches to 22in.Give or take.

If you have any questions about this or any other items , please convo me.
Thanks for looking at my shop.







________________________________________________


Long winter hat with pompom in black and white
This great looking long winter hat with it's classic colors is a must for winter and it's cold weather.

Completely recycled. Made from sweater sleeves and other sweater parts, now that's what I call recycling.

You'll look jazzy in this hat.
The length of this hat without the pompom is: 29in.
The circumference of the head is: 19in and will stretch to 22in.


If you have any questions about this or any other items, please convo me.
Thanks for looking at my shop.









_______________________________________________________

Long winter hat with pompom,  in Moss

You"ll look great with this one of a kind long winter hat..
Then you'll be ready for the cold weather of winter.
Completely recycled.
Made from sweater sleeves and other sweater parts. Now that's what I call recuperation.

The length measures without the pompom: 25.5in
The circumference of the head measures 20 and will stretch to 22in.

If you have any questions about this or any other items, please convo me.

Thanks for looking at my shop.









_______________________________________________



Long winter hat with pompom in brown and blue.

Why not dare to look a bit different this winter and stay warm doing it?
By wearing this beautiful long winter hat?
Completely recycled, and outrageously different.
Made from sweater sleeves and sweater parts, now that's what I call recycling.

The length of the tuque without the pompom is: 25in
The circumference measures 17in and will stretch to 22in.
So create a new fashion with these great looking tuques.

If you have any questions about htis or any other item, please convo me.
Thanks for looking at my shop.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment