Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Feeling bad

Hey there, Long time no see!

I've not been feeling so good lately,
I've been so tired, I,ve been getting rid of my morphine a little at a time but it's still been affecting me a lot.  and so I've been really down the dumps.  I've had a hard time to do things around the house, been tired all the time, everything seems hard to do.
Even coming to the computer has been hard. I've been doing the important stuff and that's it.
But now I've got to take over a bit, so I thought I would tell you what's been happening instead of staying away for so long.  I mean we are friends so you should understand.
Thanks go it's finally sunny so it is kind of helping.
And I'm also trying to find ways to make money blogging and I cannot seem to be able to find anything.  I really need real ways, you know just by blogging.
So if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.
So for now this is it. I'll try to come back really soon, with something more interesting to talk about , Promise.
You guys have a beautiful day.
Thanks for listening to me.  It felt good to talk,




0 comments:

Post a Comment