Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lucky Magazine Brings a Summer Capsule Collection to HSN

Today is the second day that Lucky Magazine is featuring a designer shopping collection on the Home Shopping Network (HSN).  I read about the collection last week in Lucky Magazine when I was on a plane. It's certainly an interesting collaboration. The collection features Thread by Thread Social and F + C by Anna Corina. There is also costume jewelry from Gerard Yosca and Pade Vavra  plus sandal from La Victoire. Overall, I am underwhelmed by the offerings.  Although there are some attractive items on the sale block, the prices are not what I consider discount. 

 Pictured: My top pick from the Lucky collection is this Thread dress. (photo courtesy of HSN.)

My favorite item is the Thread 3/4 Sleeve Chiffon Dress, but it's a bit pricey at $80.00 US.   I saw Budget Babe's post on the Lucky collection, and I think she said the same thing about the overall price point for the items offered.  What do you think readers? Have you checked out the Lucky collection on HSN?

0 comments:

Post a Comment