Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erdem Style Florals

It has just been announced that Erdem, one of my favourite designers is the winner of the BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund. The award includes £200, 000 and access to director level mentors across the industry. It aims to help rising stars in the ever competitive fashion industry and assist them in developing their business.

This is great news as it means there will be lots more to come from Erdem and I can't wait. If I could afford it, I would probably wear Erdem almost every day.



Erdem Inspired dress
So to celebrate, todays outfit has a definite bit of Erdem inspiration. I love this dress but have worn it so much recently, I have been starting to get a little bored of it. As I am not buying any new clothes at the moment, I am making the most of what I have. Today I decided to try something a little different with this dress so tried combining it with a straight mesh skirt and cropped leather jacket Unfortunately, I couldn't wear the leather jacket out as it was far too wet and windy so had to swap for a coat that covered up the dress completely, never mind, I am sure better weather will be here soon. I am also trying out a new hairstyle a side braid. One side of my hair has come down, but I quite like it that way and certainly stops it blowing every where in the wind.


Jacket - Gestuz (from ASOS)
Dress - Missguided.co.uk
Mesh skirt - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment