Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Victoria's Dream Client... Michelle Obama

At Elton John's Oscar party, Victoria Beckham exclaimed, "I would love to dress Mrs. Obama absolutely absolutely absolutely! I just think she's incredible and she's a very strong woman and she's beautiful."

She added, "I love women and I just want to make women feel good and beautiful and it's just been a huge compliment that ladies have enjoyed wearing my dresses and they look great! It just goes to show they can flatter women of all different shapes and sizes, all different heights, and that's what it's about. It's about creating an illusion and having a great cut."

How amazing would it be to see the First Lady of the US in a Victoria Beckham piece? I think the new fall 2010 collection has several designs and colors that would look fabulous on her. Here are my choices...

source: Huffington Post, Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment