Thursday, April 1, 2010

David Beckham Wishes You All a Happy Easter

Hi everyone

I’m now back in LA and it feels good to be back with the family.

I’ve been working hard with the doctors and physios and the injury is progressing well and I’m on track, which is good news.

Last Saturday I was at the Galaxy match, supporting the guys. The win was very welcome and I’m hoping to be back playing as soon as I can, trying to help the team go one better than last season and win the Championship.

We’re currently on a family holiday, which is nice and relaxing, but I just wanted to take time out to thank everyone for their continued support and best wishes, it means so much.

Hope you have a happy Easter whatever you have planned, take care.

David
source: www.davidbeckham.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment