Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project Recyclaton

Hello and how are you today?
I think I caught a bad cold,
first my daughter got really sick about 2 weeks ago, the doctor prescribed her some
antibiotics and this week she had to go back to the doctor cause she was still really sick. So the 
doctor prescribed her another type of antibiotic.  Now I hope she will get better, but int he meantime I 
am getting her virus. I do not feel so good.  But you know how us women are strong?
I will get over it in a jiffy, I hope.  I am drinking lots of juices and eating lots of fruits.

Besides my cold, I wanted to ask of you today if you guys had been thinking about what I had asked
about when I was talking about if you had anything left over that you did not use anymore.
like: old and OOAK buttons,
-vintage and other cotton fabric
-old jewelry knic knacs
-anything else that you may think of that you think I could use.

Like I said if it's good for me and I can create with it, then I could pay you back by creating a piece for you plus a 30% discount on a purchase in the shop here. ( not applicable while there is a sale going
on).

I haven't heard from many of you, but I would really want to know what you guys think about this project. I called it project Recyclaton-Recupefashion.

I hope to get some feedbacks this time, please don't be shy, I really would love to work with all of you.

Thanks for taking the time to read me.






0 comments:

Post a Comment