Saturday, March 13, 2010

Recupefashion items-- 35% discount

Another beautiful sunny day here in St-Calixte, Quebec.

There is still maybe 2 feet of snow to go, but it is melting away slowly.

I feel happy, today I want to show you some more items from this shop that you could buy with this 
35% discount.  Cause I think people are sometimes afraid to buy on blogs,

But I've had a few sales on this blog so far, and I would like you to know that it's the same thing
as if you were to buy in my Recupefashion, Etsy shops.
But I would love to eventually leave Etsy and do my business only here.
But for now it's quite hard.
It's not like a Web site, as a Web site gets more traffic then a blog also.
But anyways,
Now to the eco products.

Here you will be getting great handmade, beautifully made eco products to offer to your friends and
to the people you love.

Let me show you some items I have in the shop:

A beautiful Eye Pillow made from recycled cotton fabric, and filled with organic
lavender & flax seeds. Great for relieving, tension migraines, tired eyes and overall wellbeing.
$10. but for the month of march you get 35% discount.


Little hearts tea wallet,
Always a pleasure to receive
A tea wallet is a must if you are a tea drinker,
If you know a tea drinker in your life, then this is the perfect gift.
$10  but for March only you get 35% discount.


Cool Wrist bands at $5 each
Now you could buy a few, for a couple of kids you know, you know
how kids like to look rad and cool,
I can also make some new one in other colors for you if you want me to.
Besides the more you buy, I then arrange for combine shipping,
Whatever you buy, I always arrange it so it costs the leas for shipping,



My famous Crocheted spa bath sets with a bar of soap for $ 20
Great gift idea for any occasion,
So come and check out the different colors and shades.



0 comments:

Post a Comment