Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cocoa Mulching--Highly toxic for your pets

Express news.

I want to let you all know about some news I just heard 
right now. And you better tell your friends and family.
A friend of mine just heard about guy who's dog died after munching 
on some cocoa mulch,  They have learned from the vet that this stuff is highly 
toxic. So please be careful what type of mulching you put in your garden, or
where you pets go when you are not with them.  Like I went and check in my neighbor's garden if he 
had that type of mulching, but she doesn't use any mulching like that except grass clippings.
So be careful people what you put in your garden, make certain it's not toxic so your pets don't get sick, or worse.
Thanks for reading

By the way if you follow me , please let me know so I can visit you.

Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment