Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cosmic Dress - Your Eyes Lie

cosmic print dress

bodycon print dress

I was very excited to receive a parcel the day before yesterday (I love parcels) containing a dress and t shirt from Your Eyes Lie in Carnaby Street. Whilst I never would usually wear anything so body con or short, I definitely had to make an exception for this dress just because I loved the cosmic digital print so much. Mr Style Eyes assured me that it wasn't too short and he regularly sees girls wearing much shorter skirts than that (I am guessing they are usually younger and slimmer than me though).

An unusual and quite subtle design which makes me think of what it would look like in space (although as I haven't ever been there so I wouldn't actually know!). I love the colours and I also love the 3/4 length sleeves which are great for short people like myself. It has a very low cut back, which I might consider showing off in the summer. But for now, I really love it with one of my favourite tailored jackets, black tights and my Topshop wedge boots. The print really stands out under the jacket too.

My excuses for the not particularly good photos, I had my hair cut and coloured yesterday, which is great, but even after washing, it is still suffering from a little post haircut frizz. I was also up at 4.30am, yes 4.30!!! this morning with my daughter. I am struggling to look awake in the photos, actually I not really sure if I am awake.

More about the T shirt that I was sent in another post soon. In the meantime, you can check out the Your Eyes Lie website for some other great cosmic print dresses and t shirts and lots more. They also have some great pendant necklaces, I love this camera.

camera necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment