Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Polka dots and pink


polka dot dressYesterday I decided to wear one of my favourite dresses from good old Marks and Spencers. I know some people find Marks and Spencers a bit boring, but I find the quality and fit of the clothes great and they have a great petites range. The dress and cardigan were actually a birthday present from Mr Style Eyes and the children last year, although I did pick it out myself. Yet another monchrome outfit with a bit of pink to brighten it up.

Having a very busy month so far working every evening and weekend. Hoping to make a bit more time for relaxation, going out and blog posts on Style Eyes soon. On the plus side, I haven't had any new clothes for a while because of my shopping ban but have managed to make just a bit of time for clothes swapping so should have some new clothes on the way and should be able to do some more outfit posts soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment