Tuesday, May 4, 2010

At The End Of The Sky





I was a lucky girl this morning and received this beautiful shirt in the post from an online fashion boutique www.kisami.com.
I personally am always on the lookout for new online stores especially in the U.K (although this one does ship worldwide!) so this was a nice little discovery. They have a great range of items from lots of new designers and brands and the quality is beautiful. Check out their permanent sale which is updated regularly and join their facebook page here: Kisami for discounts and news...
The top itself is gorgeous, It has a high neckline with lots of volume and cute little rose detail. I wore it tucked into high waisted cut off shorts (my own D.I.Y) and knee high socks from asos. If you like it they have it in white for a more summery approach!
I thought I would use the nice weather today and venture outdoors to take advantage of the beautiful blossoms all on their way out, so there are lots of photos today!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment