Saturday, May 8, 2010

YESASIA 1

Disclaimer : It's a brand new month and a brand new year for Big21 Fashion Evolution. Look forward to major changes on this blog. We still provide fashion/style tips of our favorite artistes, Big Bang and 2NE1, but we're also giving out more to our avid readers. Here's a hint; start styling like the girls and the boys and perhaps, you'll find yourselves on this blog. =D

I've been looking through YesAsia for GD's Shine a Light Concert and I accidently came across to the question mark and exclamation point earrings that both him and CL have worn before. I've been looking for it forever and I'm sure that you guys have been looking for it too!! So here it is . . .

G-Dragon style - ?! Earrings [Pink] in YesAsia.com[check it out here]



Another pair of earrings found in YesAsia!! I'm glad I went to check there :P So here's the next pair! Is it just me or do you guys miss the blonde hair too?

G-Dragon Style - Unique Skull Earring (One Each) in YesAsia.com[check it out here]


photo credits: YesAsia

0 comments:

Post a Comment