Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review about McKenzie Book Store

Hello everyone, 
What a lovely sunny day it is today.

 I'm happy to review a wonderful book store, but not just any book store.
This one is different, it sells used books.
And I have had the opportunity to browse and buy a few books from
McKenzie book store about 3 days ago.  And guess what?  I just got my
books this morning by Fed Ex.  That's what I call fast service.
 McKenzie Books is an on line bookstore, based out of Beaverton, Oregon. they carry an extensive collection of new and used books in every category.

I chose my books in the clearance section under $1.99 where it says 
very used but still acceptable, I wanted to see what they would look like.
They are in perfect condition so I can just imagine what condition the newer ones
would be in.  Cause you do have some books at higher prices like $7.99, $19.99, but these are for bigger and/or newer books.

They also buy back books that go all the way to 2006. 
They are also happy to call themselves a green company because of what they do.
They do not chopped down tree but sell used books, and why not read up on what part they play to call themselves GREEN.
If you are looking for a special title or writer, when you are a member and you're logged in, you have access to BRAIN.   What BRAIN does is it allows you to create a ''want list'' of sorts that automatically notifies you the minute we get a book in matching your title,, author, ISBN, or keyword search. You can set preferences such as the minimum book condition, how often & when to get alerted, maximum number of books to include in each alert & more.
I would call this the book alert.

They will also be launching an affiliate program through Share-A-Sale Network, so keep a look out.
In the meantime you can still join the affiliate program that they already have in place:
Every time you refer someone to join in, you get $5.
Read about it here.

This is a great spot to hang out, which is where I'll be at a lot from now on.
Hope you'll join me.
Remember to tell you friends, buy and sell your books here.
At McKenzie Book Store.


0 comments:

Post a Comment