Sunday, February 28, 2010

Books for sale at Bonanzle

Good afternoon
I would like to let you all know
that I am now selling used books,
great books too,
They are hardly used may I add.
They are at great prices also.
I am selling these books at 

I've started to add some book today but will be adding some everyday.
I've got so many books in my house an I just can't carry all these boxes anymore
at the flea market now that my back has been operated.
So I turned to the internet for that also.
IT's really great for a lot of things.
I've also got french books,

Here are a few so far.


So If you are looking for books to read while in the train on your way to work,
or while you are on break at work, or on sunday afternoons while sipping on a great sup of hot tea.
There is nothing like curling up in your favorite chair and reading up a good book, by the way the books I'm selling are in top condition and some are even collector's items.
Thanks for your time.
Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment