Thursday, March 4, 2010

Winner of Teddys Pride Bad Breadth reducer.

Hi there readers,
what a beautiful day it was today in Quebec.

So today is the day we are picking a winner for 
0ne month supply of Teddy's Pride for dogs and cats.
It's that famous product that  kills bad breath with it's  Probiotics.

So sadly there weren,t so many people that answered, probably because I asked a little question that demanded the readers to read carefully the blog where they sell Teddy's Pride.
A lot of people don't like working for their prize so they just move on to the next giveaway.
So I want to thank and congratulate the ones that took the time to stop and read  the posts and answer the question.
It'll be between you that the prize will be drawn.

As usual I'm using Ransom.Corg to pick the winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
2
Timestamp: 2010-03-04 19:37:13 UTC
 
 
The winner is 
Little Bit Sassy.


Congratulations my dear, I've just emailed you to let you know 
Thanks again to everyone for your participation.
I love you all,
Thanks for being here.
Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment