Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just saying hello Sale of 30%

Hell and good day to all of you

I thoguht of stopping by today to simply say hello
I have nothing new for the moment to post and so I just wanted to take 
the time to say hello to all of you and see how you all were doing today and 
the past few weeks?

With March coming down on us really fast it came to me that it was time for another sale and i decided it would be a 30% discount on everything in the store.
So go on shopping everywhere in the store and then let me know what you want and I'll simply invoice you the new price including the 30% discount.
Let me know how this sounds!
Don,t worry about shipping, the more you buy, I'll make it one shipping price for your multiple items.
IT'll be worthed.

LEt me know if you have any questions

Thanks







0 comments:

Post a Comment