Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Day

Hi and good day
I wanted to let you guys know that when I wrote my post 
yesterday, I started it off by saying Hello
but I completely forgot to put the ''o'' at the end of it.
But thanks to a nice lady called ',The Redhead Riter''
She left me a comment about it, so I could let you know about it.
So now instead of reading Hell, please simply mentally add an ''o'' and read
Hello. Sometimes my mind wants to go too fast.
But while I am here, I wanted to let you know about the 30% sale that 
was going on for the month of March at Recupefashion.

You know you can buy anything on this site.

let me show you a couple of items that you could buy.







Thanks for shopping at Recupefashion.
Let me know if you need any help with anything.
Remember, if you want to buy anything , you have to let me know so I can re invoice you 
with the new price.
Thanks so much
Nathalie




0 comments:

Post a Comment