Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Carrot Cake and Khaki Trousers

I had an amazing birthday. Not only did I have a whole day off from working (the first in ages), I got loads of gorgoeus presents and cards (most of them featuring clothes, shoes and handbags). I also spent the day doing exactly what I wanted and the weather was gorgeous.

khaki trousers
mango khaki trousers Mr Style Eyes got me some clothes for my birthday (with a little bit of help) which included this pair khaki trousers from Mango, I am guessing they will form the basis of my spring summer uniform. I also got this floral lace vest (from ASOS) and the cream scarf from my children. I did get quite a few other clothes and accessories which I will be featuring on later posts as I can't wear it all in one day. The bag was orginally from Monsoon the jacket New Look and I am also wearing my new shoes from Spartoo.


After a morning of wandering around the shops, I got back to a birthday luch in the garden - Ciabatta and prawn sandwiches - yummy!

And the most delicious carrot cake

My friends and family obviously know me well. I got lots of lovely presents including the Coco before Chanel DVD which I really wanted, Stella McCartney Nude perfume which smells of roses, flowers, hand cream, scarves and sparkly hair spray.

Plus a very lovely bird tea light holder and some scented drawliners.


In the evening I went out for a delicious seafood meal at Lochfyne Restaurant and a few drinks afterwards. The dress is from the Matthew Williamson designer collection at Debenhams, Shoes, Dune, leather jacket, Gestuz from ASOS and bag Dorothy Perkins, all bought last year or before. The necklace was a birthday present from my mum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment