Monday, April 26, 2010

But Still, I am In Love With This Lie


Yay, new stuff! Well... newish stuff.. I got a few parcels in the post today of things I have been buying on ebay. I got these Topshop Unique jeans which are a little hard to get over my hips but once there they fit beautifully! Also got this jacket (another topshop item). Then later in the day I went to look in the charity shops down the road and found this checked shirt from 'Kimichi & Blue' which is a brand sold at urban outftters. So all in all a good day for bargains.


I wanted to get everyone's advice on an idea I have been toying with regarding my hair.. I saw these pictures on 'studded hearts' and am tempted to go for this ombre gold highlighted look with my hair. I used to dye or cut my hair all the time but recently Ive left it all natural and its become a little boring. Not sure whether I could pull this look off? My roots will certainly be dark enough to give a good contrast! Let me know what you think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment