Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just A Start..


So I listened to everyone's advice from my last post - And decided to get a very subtle version of the golden highlights.. It didn't quite turn out how i wanted, but Its growing on me.. I think because my hair is so naturally black it refused to budge colour to much, so the result is not as dramatic as in the inspiration photos. With a bit of surfing and sunshine i'm hoping the dyed areas will lighten a little more.
For all of those who said I shouldn't change my dark hair I do appreciate your comments, I just fancied a change!! It wont be a permanent change though as in the winter I will certainly revert back to my natural black...
Its quite hard to even see what is going on in this photos from my laptop camera - Will show it off better in an outfit post tomorrow!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment