Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book Review--- Achieve Anything in Just One Year!

Good day everyone,

Today I will be talking to you about a great book I've just discovered.
It is titled ''Achieve Anything In Just One Year'' and it's written by Jason Harvey.

Stay tuned cause I will be giving one away right after this review to one lucky reader.

This is a great self improvement book, probably the only one you will need to buy.

- One small change at a time and you'll see huge results.
- Learning to be bold- Believe in your dreams
- Learn to launch yourself into action to conquer your laziness

These are just a few steps I read in the book that I found to be very positive, anyone can use this to achieve their goals in life, and it's on a day to day work.

You have the power to do anything you desire. Nurture that spark and let it catch fire. Be happy.
All this is possible through your dreams and your aspirations from which new opportunities
are created.
Jason Harvey shows you to take small steps to a better you.

I truly enjoyed this book on the basis that it's on a day to day work.  So anyone can do this.
You'll see great results with this book.

So in order to be able to win one on my site , here's what you have to do.:

1-Tell me what is the title of the book? 1 entrie
2-follow me -1 entrie
3- Become a fan to my Facebook  Fan box right here on my page in the second column--1 entrie
4- Grab my  button and link back--1 entrie
5- Follow any of my other blogs and for every blog you follow you'll get 1 entrie
http://recupefashion.blogspot.com
http://nathaliebrault.blogspot.com
http://beautyrecycle.blogspot.com

for every action you do please leave a separate comment so you get you entries each.
I will draw a winner on the 24th of April through Random.Org and will announce the winner the next day so please come by to see if you are the winner and claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize within 48 hours I will pick another winner.

Thank you so much for participating.

Have a great day all.

you can contact me at recupefashion@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment