Sunday, April 4, 2010

A grey outfit for a grey day

Apart from an hour or two of early morning sunshine Saturday was pretty grey and rainy which was great as it coordinated with my outfit perfectly. We went for a walk by the canal but couldn't get a parking space in the car park so ended up at the park and wandering around a nearby town.

I love bright colours but I also love mixing shades of grey. I added a little tiny bit of colour with my favourite amber necklace, a pressy from Poland from my old boss. I love a little bit of orange or yellow with greys and I love the asymmetric biker detail on this grey jacket.

grey outfit
grey biker jacket
amber necklace
Jacket- Next
Dress - Something Else
Jeans - Marks and Spencers, Autograph
Shoes - Next
Amber necklace - a present

0 comments:

Post a Comment