Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring is finally here

Hello everyone, just thought I would write a few lines  today.
Hope you are all doing great.
The weather here in Quebec is so wonderful,
the suns is shining and you can see that Spring is finally here.
My early blooming bulb flowers are already showing their green leaves so 
they will be blooming in the next week or so.

Just like my creations, they are selling and so I am making some more for spring.
Look through my wide variety of trendy, handmade, eco products and you'll
most definitely find something for you or someone close to you to please.

You don,t find an item in the color you want? No problem, simply contact me and we'll work on creating the perfect item to your satisfaction.
 I aim to please.

After you've visited my shop, please leave your comments.
Thank you so much for dropping by.f






0 comments:

Post a Comment