Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Celebrities in dVb: Jessica Simpson in Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 - Dress #35

Also at the LG Fashion Event last night, arriving with a member of her family, and wearing Victoria Beckham was Jessica Simpson. Now, whereas Victoria (obviously) rocks the hell outta her own designs, Jessica... not so much.

This pains me to say this, as Jessica was once one of my favorite people, but this look completely lets her down! The dress doesn't suit her at all. As I look at the photos of her, my eyes are immediately drawn to her breasts because the dress looks like it hasn't been fitted properly at her bust at all. Then to top it off, the gray and black combo washes her complexion out a bit and her roots look as if they are about four inches long. What happened to America's sweetheart- remember when she was 1/2 of the hysterical MTV reality couple and was popping up everywhere and looking amazing? I miss that Jess so much!

I think one of these dresses would've suited Jess's body type much, much better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment