Thursday, May 27, 2010

Déjà Vu x 2

A lot of you sent me emails regarding Victoria's past two looks (shopping & the LG event) and you said that you weren't thrilled with either one because it feels as if she's been there and done that. In a way, I agree, but I also feel that she had a new and interesting approach for each "repeat".

For example, we saw her shopping in an Isabel Marant spring 2010 dress in London. Here she was elegant and chic dressed in all black with the exception of her Birkin and Atwood shoes. She shopped at Barney's in a top exactly like the dress but she was a bit more playful this time with the frilly and patterned skirt.

The repeat between the LG event and the Oscar viewing party was the pattern shared by the two dresses. For the LG event she went fun and flirty in a cloud mini from her fall line. I really love the hair style and feel that the entire ensemble was event appropriate. For the Oscar party, she glammed up in a full length version of the dress and a messy bun hairstyle - again, I think that this was event appropriate.

So, I completely understand how you all feel, and I agree, but those were a few comments about why I liked all four of the fabulous looks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment