Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Deal: The Original Norma Kamali Swimsuit for $98.00

This is almost too good to be true! Sucha deal.  A sale on Norma Kamali swimsuits just showed up on my radar system. I just ordered the Norma Kamali original Swimsuit ( as seen in Vogue, Sex and the City, and Mamma Mia) for $98.00 USWord: This is not the Walmart version.  This was a special offer that I received today in the mail, and hey, I pointed and click right over to NK and ordered one in Black.  This is The Recessionista way, me first, then everyone else.  As my old boss used to say, "If I can't help myself, then I can't help anyone else!' :) Yeah, that's right, I got greedy with the savings. I had to order first before I told anyone else.  But now the secret is out.  NK swimsuits usually retail for about $300.00 USD.  Grab it while you can! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment