Thursday, May 27, 2010

David Beckham's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

It’s been a while since I was last in touch, but I’m happy to report the rehabilitation is going well and the physio is pleased with my progress.

I’m currently in Milan and catching up with some of the Milan squad. While the title dream is over, the final game over the season is at home to Juventus, which promises to be a great match, with a third place finish looking likely this season.

The lads at The Galaxy have started the season brilliantly, seven wins and a draw from our first eight games. We’ve opened up a nine point lead at the top of the Western Conference, long may it continue.

Next stop for me is Zurich, this Friday I’ll be presenting England’s 2018 bid document to FIFA. The bid book outlines the technical details and the vision of the bid and it’s an incredible honour to be asked. It would be amazing if we can help deliver the 2018 World Cup to all England’s passionate fans and I’m really proud just to be involved.

Take care

0 comments:

Post a Comment