Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Big21 Fashion Evolution!!!

Disclaimer : It's a brand new month and a brand new year for Big21 Fashion Evolution. Look forward to major changes on this blog. We still provide fashion/style tips of our favorite artistes, Big Bang and 2NE1, but we're also giving out more to our avid readers. Here's a hint; start styling like the girls and the boys and perhaps, you'll find yourselves on this blog. =D


It’s been a while since I last posted on this blog and first and foremost, I would like to thank all of my readers for the wonderful support you guys have given Big21 Fashion Evolution. It has been almost a year since I started this blog and I remember I started this blog mostly to post clothing, accessories, shoes and etc. worn by one of my favorite Korean girl groups, 2NE1. With so many recommendation and suggestions, I decided to expand the blog and make it a special fashion blog of Big Bang and 2NE1, two of YG Entertainment most successful artistes to date.

I has been a pretty rollercoaster road for me as I have face the ups and downs of creating and administrating an unofficial international blog as well as juggling my real life back at home of school and work. It hasn’t been easy but it definitely has its perks. In less than a year, I achieved numerous affiliations of fashion and K-Pop blogs, partnerships with two American fashion brands and late last year I was hired as a permanent writer for an international entertainment blog, ELOSOUL ONLINE. The best part of all, I have made some wonderful friends from all over the world and a few of them are now working to make Big21 Fashion Evolution a major blog site for fashion.

To commemorate Big21’s Fashion Evolution’s 1st anniversary, I have made a few plans that would not only involve readers to be part of the blog interactively but also personally. Also, my next goal before we reached our 2nd anniversary is to make Big21 Fashion Evolution an official website with its independent address. I personally would like more interaction with my readers and have more feedback, both negative and positive, so this site could be more than just a fashion website catering on Big Bang’s and 2NE1’s fashion.

In the meantime, the staffs of Big21 Fashion Evolution have made a few publications, specially for all of you; reminiscing back to those days when we first laid eyes on our boys and girls and why we fell in love so much with their style. Hope you all will enjoy this treat and please stay in touch with Big21 Fashion Evolution as we’ll expose more interesting development of this blog.


Thank you everyone, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG21 Fashion Evolution!!

fatinDAbomb
Owner
Big21 Fashion Evolution

0 comments:

Post a Comment